Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I come before You with a humble heart, carrying all our financial worries, needs, and burdens. You know everything we are facing—even the things I cannot explain to anyone. Lord, I am asking You to please make a way for us and help us resolve our financial difficulties. Open the doors...
Replies
10
Views
87
Praying for breakthrough in my career, for the right door to open for employment. For continued wisdom on how to navigate this season. Favour with the decision makers. Continued financial provision, hope and grace in the process. Strength to persevere 🙏
Replies
15
Views
146
JMC everyone 🙏 After receiving Jesus, many problems in my life have been solved, and for that I thank the Lord from the bottom of my heart. But there is still one financial problem—I am trying my best to pay off my debt, but I have not been able to do it yet. However, I have complete faith in...
Replies
6
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom