I'm in ###, ###, pray for my life

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord help me lead me according to your willin my life I pray for my life in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen
Replies
9
Views
138
My name is ### Prayer for my life all what happening in my life so I want know my purpose wat should I do , I'm so confused in my wrong decision sometimes and also the sins im doing, I want be free and relief in God's name , and also I'm very close with one friend his name is ### is he is...
Replies
8
Views
106
I'm beginning to believe that the man that I'm in a relationship with was sent by the devil. And that God never ordained this union. But I find myself trapped mainly because of finances. I don't have enough, or better yet, more than enough money that I would have the power to walk away and leave...
Replies
11
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,222
Messages
16,808,224
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom