I'm in complete fear and worry. Please pray God ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1proudmommyof2

Servant of All
I'm in complete fear and worry. Please pray God calms me down. I did something out of worry and I'm scared results will be extremely negative....I feel like everything God is doing is destroyed bc of my stupidity and insecurities. Please pray God can fix my mistakes. That we have reconciliation and a renewal love. I'm praying God please don't let him be angry with me....let me get a response that is positive and loving. I miss him so. I'm sorry I doubted and gave into my insecurities.
 
I'm in complete fear and worry. Please pray God calms me down. I did something out of worry and I'm scared results will be extremely negative....I feel like everything God is doing is destroyed bc of my stupidity and insecurities. Please pray God can fix my mistakes. That we have reconciliation and a renewal love. I'm praying God please don't let him be angry with me....let me get a response that is positive and loving. I miss him so. I'm sorry I doubted and gave into my insecurities
In the name of Jesus I cast out fear and command peace to rest upon you. I release shalom (wholeness and soundness) of spirit, soul and body and cast the devil out of this situation and ask you Lord to give her wisdom, knowledge and understanding, and also pour out upon her husband an understanding heart and love for his wife. In Jesus name. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer warriors my beloved brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, please agree with me in the following prayer so God answers my prayers: Father thank you for listening to my prayers and I'm waiting for the answers by faith. I thank you in advance. Lord please heal my dad and restore him...
Replies
13
Views
27
  • Locked
I am experiencing a great deal of depression, anxiety and worry. I pray that God will allow the one who is constantly on my mind and heart to open his heart and to come back to me so that we can build a relationship with one another and to be a family. If it is in the highest and best good of...
Replies
10
Views
105
  • Locked
Please pray me to have peace not worry, please pray I stay calm and keep my mind off my ###. Please pray that God sends me someone. I am very lonely. Please pray my friend ### is processed and deposited into his account. Please pray ### receives her check tomorrow. In Jesus Name Amen!
Replies
7
Views
76
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,281
Members
649,265
Latest member
Valioziorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom