I’m in a situation where I’m being ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm being persecuted and I don't know why, Im being made to feel unworthy and unable to pray, as though Im being alienated from jesus and that I would be harmed for my belief in jesus, I'm hoping and praying for the assurance that god loves me enough that I goto heaven and not hell when I die...
Replies
9
Views
166
I GET TO MOVE WHERE I'M WANTED NOT UNWANTED..I GET A JOB, HEART'S DESIRES WHILE I'M STILL HERE WAITING TO SAVE UP TO LEAVE OR GET FINANCED TO LEAVE..GET THRU, CREATE THE DELTA OPENCCC ACCOUNT, SIGN IN TO THE OPENCCC, SUBMIT THE COLLEGE APPLICATION MYSELF, MY FAMILY GET OUR PASSPORTS TOGETHER TO...
Replies
8
Views
130
I was on a good trajectory, then everything came crashing down (been ###-### years now). Psychotic after psychotic episode, I had to take medication. I wanted to be a doctor but got kicked out of medical school despite my stellar undergraduate performance. I fell in love with the wrong people...
Replies
9
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,741
Members
649,501
Latest member
Doruolarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom