I’m ###. I need urgent prayers. I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Really, very urgently need prayer in Jesus name. God knows what is needed. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
148
🙏( again a urgently kind request from you ) Your Brother ### ( the father of mine ) he very urgently need your kind intercessory Prayers, who was hospitalized again Yesterday due to vomiting Blood again, also due to his very low blood pressure and less nutrition for his body. earlier time also...
Replies
9
Views
173
Please pray for me as I’m going through a very difficult period. Since my mother passed away, I’ve been dealing with family and financial difficulties, including concerns around rental income and the handling of accounts. At home, I’ve also been struggling under a lot of pressure, and I feel...
Replies
12
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom