I'm here to help with redacting sensitive informat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Y do they keep insisting on my baby having to sleep in bed with mom n her ###. I will not budge on this. Im not tossing my daughter into a ### and ### as long as I dont c it. God its not over protective.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I dunno why I have to go through all these waiting and discrimination, insults and what is Jesus preparing me for. It is very confusing and will make us lose the faith you know. Lord Jesus why have you left me in this pit. How long oh how long must the will you turn your face from me, how long...
Replies
7
Views
283
Un 2 Peter we read, "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, but patient, not willing that any should perish but that all should attain to repentance." Delaying so that "all" should attain to repentance. But as we read in Revelation about the lake of fire, all will not repent and some will...
Replies
7
Views
278
I'm 36 years old who still lives at home with my parents because I am on the spectrum, suffer from maladaptive daydreaming, and still am in school. It took me about 14 years to pay off my student debt from college. Anyway, I have been having a bad week and everybody has been picking on me. 1...
Replies
7
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,176
Messages
16,796,881
Members
649,725
Latest member
Kroalxath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom