I'm having severe urinary ### infection. I ... please pray for ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my father is having urinary infection. it is happening frequently. please pray for ###
Replies
12
Views
623
Pls pray for ### have a urinary infection have pain and discharge pls pray that it goes away and am cured in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
9
Views
461
I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to reach out for support, and I'm glad you're sharing your feelings. Here's a redacted version of your message, focusing on maintaining the religious context while respecting privacy: --- I'm so lost and stuck. I feel hopeless...
Replies
11
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom