Im having a real hard time with health issues I just

shy0215

Disciple of Prayer
I'm having a real hard time with health issues. I just ask if anyone could pray over me and just ask if I could be healed in Jesus' name. I also ask that when they do my test on Thursday they will all come back negative in Jesus' name. Please Father, hear my prayer.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone on the weekdays.

###

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name, it is very healing. If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying, let the tears roll.

Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



There is Hellen Chen's love seminar for relationships, career.

Matthew 6:26 and Philippians 4:19 James 1:5

### went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom. Now he is a billionaire and wrote a book about it.

Called Solomon the richest man who ever lived.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for my health to be better I am under attack by people by the neighbors that live in my building the elevator and the intercom that’s in front of the building I pray for protection I haven’t been myself I hear a lot of noise inside the building that I live in my brother me and him used to...
Replies
8
Views
312
I pray for great health a new home a new car a new job a new iPhone I pray for my body to heal and go back to normal I pray for protection from my enemies I pray for better days I pray for protection from the guy next door I felt as if he’s been attacking my body for a while now I can feel him...
Replies
8
Views
337
Hello, I just got a message to post again (didn't know it was ok to re-post) but this time, I will add a little more context with my situation. I have been going through a really hard time the last few years. As soon as 2022 hit, everything went completely sideways. (I will add that it was...
Replies
8
Views
584
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom