I'm having a lot of family issues at the ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter bb2211
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bb2211

Guest
I'm having a lot of family issues at the moment and a lot of people are mad at me...I keep getting hate messages and calls. I had to change my number twice in the past week and delete all social networks. My life is getting very tough and I'm very depressed...I'm trusting in the Lord though that everything will be better soon. So please, pray for ###...Thank you so much. -###
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
sister do not fear for God is with u always remember this ''JESUS LOVES YOU''.. be strong have faith and just walk in obedience. Glory to God in Jesus name amen 
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He is rude and withholding affection. Being very short with replies with me. Taking a long time to respond or not responding. Prayer this changes or God help me. Prayer ### changes. Prayer for healing of my heart, thoughts, mind, body, spirit and soul in Jesus Name. I feel sick. That God helps...
Replies
12
Views
382
Prayer please. I’m having a lot of health challenges right now. I do not have medical insurance (looking into it) I just feel hopeless. Not sure where to go or who to turn to. Rent is due in a few days not enough. My eyes need the Lord’s healing touch. I’m desperate now. Let us pray please.
Replies
7
Views
405
Prayer please. I’m having a lot of health challenges right now. I do not have medical insurance (looking into it) I just feel hopeless. Not sure where to go or who to turn to. Rent is due in a few days not enough. My eyes need the Lord’s healing touch. I’m desperate now. Let us pray please.
Replies
8
Views
515
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,732
Messages
16,791,749
Members
649,327
Latest member
Kruanxor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom