I'm Going To Clear Things Up With My Spouse Right Now

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristie

I didn't have the best day today. ... I didn't get mad or lose my temper, but I wasn't necessarily nice to my spouse ... This is the first time I have brought things up with my spouse in awhile. I know I shouldn't have, but I did. There is just too much I am uncertain about and want it cleared up.
When you find yourself in that place where you cannot hold back, then get up and go someplace away from your spouse. Locking yourself in the bathroom seems to be the fix for most, and say it all to God instead and do not come out until God has you calmed down. It just hinders things to take it to the spouse, it does no good anyway and just creates pressure wedges between you.

God is the only one that can break through to your spouse. You can't. So you have to give it to God and let him truly have it, letting go yourself. I will just pray that God hedge you in and protect your marriage from the enemy using anything you may do out of your frustration to cause further separation. That God keeps you covered and that the Holy Spirit pricks you when you are about to mess up, that He take control of your tongue and give you a sound mind, the mind of Christ. This is not just about the spouses, it is about us as well, and we need prayer over us in this battle too.

Last edited:
Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please Pray for My Realstuonship and famy that everything to me my spouse and I have grown apart due to other people and to much happening to fast theirs so much confusion and misunderstanding I don't feel as if My spouse wants to to fix things with me it feels as if it doesn't matter anymore to...
Replies
Views
Pray that I will sleep better, have peace, not worry, that my spouse won't be so clingy, get uptight if I see lady friends twice in a week, spouse just told me he's having a birthday party for mother, I'm not happy about it and my chest is tight. Pray that God will give me his favor, at home at...
Replies
Views
I seek prayer to have the third party removed from my husband's life I pray for her to flee his life and never to return my spouse won't leave her as he claims their relationship to be God ordained I know that is not true so I pray for God to intervene.
Replies
Views
I'm desperate in life right now, severe pain in my upper right abdomen since more than a year that I am scared to go check it. Praying for healing. Then serious doubt & ego issues in my marriage, and similar with extended relationships with strife, ego, pride & grudges involved. I cannot talk to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom