I'm feeling very sad and lonely, wondering what I'm ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm feeling very sad and lonely, wondering what I'm praying for everyday and why I continue putting so much effort into something that is just not being rewarded. I'm thinking of giving up completely, please help me God.
 
Jesus on the cross was expressing His feelings of abandonment as God placed the sins of the world on Him — and because of that had to “turn away” from Jesus. As Jesus was feeling that weight of sin, He was experiencing separation from God for the only time in all of eternity. It was at this time that 2 Corinthians 5:21 occurred, “God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.” Jesus became sin for us, so He felt the loneliness and abandonment that sin always produces, except that in His case, it was not His sin — it was ours. He hasn't abandoned You but understands first hand what You are feeling right now. He is with You, talk to Him. God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20)
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Dear friends, I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back here updating everyone. I need your continued prayers. Ty. In February 2019, my family, and I moved to Texas to work with a small congregation of God‘s people. In August 2022, my job was...
Replies
8
Views
201
So honestly I may be a bit too far gone. Let’s just say one mistake led to another, but one day I became completely numb, empty and essentially pretty hateful of God after multiple things in my life, including traumatic things, and decided I was going to go a completely different path instead...
Replies
11
Views
456
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. I have truly walked through the valley of the shadow of death. I am so exhausted. In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete and I had secured a teaching job in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter had...
Replies
10
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom