I'm feeling somewhat discouraged in a situation with the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redledbetter1

Humble Servant of All
I'm feeling somewhat discouraged in a situation with the woman I love in the past few days. I know I shouldn't worry but I have OCD so it's harder for me. I ask all here to unite with me in prayer that God will work in her heart and change her for the better. I just pray that she is able to see herself for the beautiful and amazing woman that she is and stop listening to the lies that her past has taught her. I pray for results. I pray for her complete healing. It feels like the odds are stacked against me but my God is the God of the impossible. I pray that I do not get too discouraged or want to give up on her. She is always on my mind and I'm in constant prayer for her. I need to see God work but I know it's in His way and His time. I pray that the Lord refills my cup with strength, compassion, and patience for this situation and that he helps me to keep in mind the bigger the trial, the bigger the blessing.

In Jesus' name,

AMEN
 
May The Lord hear your prayer and grant it according to his will.
 
Lord, I stand with my ### today. May he find favor in your eyes. Will you help him today? Will you answer his prayers and bless him. I know how much you love him and want to help him in his time of need. Thank you, Lord. Amen
 
Lord, please help my friend to be cured of or at least be able to manage his OCD and anxiety probs. Heal this woman he so deeply cares for of the wounds of her past. Bring them together in the way they were meant to be, whether that is a deep spiritual friendship or whether you see fit for them to become something more to one another. I pray in the name of Jesus of Nazareth. Amen and amen,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Friends, will you please uphold me in prayer. I am really at the lowest I ever remember. God is silent in my life. Apart from the situation with my estranged friend ###, I'm struggling at home with my ill and ageing parents. I went to conduct the choir tonight and was so upset and low and didn't...
Replies
16
Views
516
Lately I’ve been feeling somewhat down. Please pray for me. I sometimes feel as though God doesn’t really love me or that I’m not good enough for blessings. Please pray that my boyfriend finds another job as well. He had to stop working for his previous job due to complications with his parole...
Replies
10
Views
135
Good Evening Friends, I'm feeling some kinda odd way this week, can't really put my finger on it. Many out of the ordinary issues occurred. I have spent more time than usual in the word, but I've been very distracted. I'm just out of sorts. Please say a prayer for ###. I appreciate you very very...
Replies
7
Views
13
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom