I'm extremely depressed. My family's financial situation is at ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter linita83
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linita83

Guest
I'm extremely depressed. My family's financial situation is at its lowest. I hate my job and so far have not been able to find a better one. Everyday more and more demands, and instead of raising salary, they have cut off certain things. My parents can't help us out financially at the moment, and we have to fight to make ends meet every month. We have a one year old son who has to be in daycare because I have no one to leave him with at home, and his daycare is quite expensive. Please pray for a financial break we so desperately need.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
I prayed for this in Jesus' mighty and wonderful Name, Amen
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My Father we know you are a God of your Word - you have said that you did not go down to the ends of the earth and ask the Seed of Jacob to seek you in vain - you speak righteousness - you speak what is right. My father I pray Lord that you will make a way for this family where it seems there is no way. nothing is impossible with you. As you have said your Ways are not our ways, your thoughts are not our thoughts - You have promised to make their Crooked road straight - my Father on behalf of this family - we receive your Word and wait patiently and lovingly for your intervention into this situation. In Jesus might Name - amen xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me. I feel I don't want to continue like this. I need God's help. I feel sick, fatigued, extreme depression, exhaustion, pain, I believe I'm sick or it's a curse placed on me by clothes I accidentally touched that a guy who had a pentagram on his wall could have put on me. I will...
Replies
9
Views
279
Hello. Could your ministry please pray for me. I am extremely depressed right now and have little faith left. I am struggling with prayer and I need God in my life so bad. I’ve lost everything my home my job I have no car no support system no family the family I do have are very toxic for me and...
Replies
7
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom