I'm extreamly lonely. I don't have any love and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I'm extreamly lonely. I don't have any love and companionship. I'm almost ### years old, and I've never had anyone. I hurt extreamly bad, so much that I don't know how to explain the hurt of lonliness that I feel all day everyday. I ask you to please pray for me, Please pray for God to send me a mate to love, and share my life with.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray that God sends the right mate at the right time. Trust and believe in God's plan. I know she's out there but God is preparing the two of you. Maybe your mate isn't ready and if the two of you met right now, it wouldn't work out. Have faith. I do understand how you feel. I'll be ### years old soon and I've never been married. We must trust God's timing. :)

I'm sorry I see you are male. I should have said... She is coming. She is on her way!!
 
Our Father in Heaven, may You grant this request according to Your gracious and merciful will from His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. May He strengthen you in your struggles and may He draw you ever closer to His heart. Never forget that God loves you and cares for you greatly.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

I urge you to stay strong in prayer and in reading His Word.

God bless you!

In Christ, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father, if you have any love left for me at all, in any way you will do something to get that meth away from him now and cut him off completely in this whole town. Do whatever you have to do to save him. Send him the right person immediately! I need him to understand how serious this is...
Replies
6
Views
302
I like to pray day and night in the middle of the night in the middle of the day and whenever I have the opportunity to get in the presence of God so I appreciate your sight and all you guys do in Jesus name for the glory of God! I'm requesting prayer for my daughter ### again she comes home...
Replies
7
Views
366
Lord, i’m so lonely. I don’t know if that’s the sign I’ve been looking for, but why did he even talk to me again? 🥺 I know I don’t know much about love and relationship because I’ve never been into one, but Lord, I trust you. 🙏🏻 Save me from this loneliness. I want to meet him now.
Replies
12
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,672
Messages
16,779,543
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom