I'm deeply concerned about my ### year ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you for praying and writing this reminder. I am still waiting for any sign that ### has turned a corner. I will repost the prayer request.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I am so concerned about my brother falsely accused in prison. Lord, he is not good, losing weight, telling that he will kill himself if he will be sentenced. Lord, please deliver him from the claws of the enemy, that lying, manipulating, rich, drugg-using woman!!! He is transferred...
Replies
7
Views
413
I am really concerned about my girlfriend and the struggle she has been going through. She has tried talking to a therapist and medications but nothing seems to really help really. I know that only the Lord can really help her, Please pray for her healing and release from her struggle...
Replies
10
Views
264
Kind of concerned about my cat. For awhile she was constipated, what they gave me at Petsmart helped that somewhat, but she seems like not fully herself, and also has been trying to do her stuff outside the litter box. So I'm stuck with a few bad choices, spending a bundle on a vet, letting her...
Replies
6
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,037
Messages
16,806,447
Members
650,491
Latest member
Toraevale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom