I'm currently studying for the exam that I have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nina007

Humble Prayer Partner
I'm currently studying for the exam that I have on Wednesday. I'm nervous and I'm at a point that I cannot focus for long. I start walking back and forth. I know I still have time. But please pray that God brings me peace, focus, and that I can successfully pass my exam and win the competition. Pray that I obtain a permanent position with the agency I'm writing the exam for.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word bless you, encourage you, strengthen you, and build up your faith. Have Faith In God… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister ###
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET TO LEAVE WHERE IM CURRENTLY AT ITS WAY TO NEGATIVE I CHANGE MY NAME IN SECRET..MY DAUGHTERS MY SON LIVE THERE LIVES THE WAY THEY WANT TO AND DONT GET UPSET IM TO ATTACKED DAY NIGHT FROM THE EVIL TAKERS IDK Y THEY JUST DONT WANT ME HAPPY FOR NOTHING....I GET FREEDOM FROM TRYING TO...
Replies
10
Views
184
It’s been almost 2 months with my immediate family being broken. My mother and father both are hard headed and stubborn it’s been hard seeing this on a daily and trying to live my life and be happy especially today being thanksgiving we are still broken. My dad made empty promises to try for...
Replies
8
Views
308
Hey guys, I’m currently in a very deep hole emotionally about 8 months ago I found the love of my life, her name is ###. We talked for a long time on and off and eventually became a couple. I loved her with everything I have; she was my world and the time I was with her I was happy for the first...
Replies
5
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom