I’m blessed now because I didn’t sign ###.

gratefully777

Beloved of All
I’m blessed now because I didn’t sign the paperwork they aren’t able to get ### from me constantly on days I missed. God be my protector and let me be able to start making money from home doing waxing eyelashes everything let me excell on my own now into existence in Jesus Name amen
 
Lord God, unite us with Jesus Christ, the risen and living One. Unite us so that our lives are completely submerged in your will through Jesus Christ. Tear us loose from all that tries to bind us to earth. Make us free people who always lift their heads and look up because their redemption is approaching. Almighty God, we trust in you, however difficult the times may be. Remember all peoples, for it is your will to gather them into your kingdom. You, O God, are our refuge and our help. In you we trust until the end. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come to through the name of your son Jesus who died on the cross for our sins, I ask for your help Lord because there is so much bad stuff going on in mine and my family's life Lord that I am struggling to keep going, Lord I'm also scared because I have a police interview...
Replies
9
Views
333
Oh my prayer Partners please pray for my son ###. Oh my God I'm praying for you to protect my son ### right now wherever he is. You know he moved to ### it is so far away and I can't get to him but he called me very distraught. He has been having trouble in his relationship and just call me...
Replies
7
Views
614
Oh my prayer Partners please pray for my son ###. Oh my God I'm praying for you to protect my son ### right now wherever he is. You know he moved to ### it is so far away and I can't get to him but he called me very distraught. He has been having trouble in his relationship and just call me...
Replies
5
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom