I'm asking for prayers, I'm

Rockescree

Disciple of Prayer
I'm asking for prayers. I'm unemployed and looking for a job, but no luck because I'm over 35 with a BCom degree. I acquired a bond from my divorce, and now it's about to be sold. My daughter, doing her final year, and my son, in grade 5, are also affected by my financial crisis. Please help us.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is a good boy but got involved with the wrong crowd and is now in trouble. I ask that y'all help me pray over him. That he is given guidance, patience, understanding, and release. Lord works in mysterious ways and I know he had this happen to slow him down and reflect on his life.
Replies
11
Views
228
Dear Father, please mend my broken relationship with ###. Please forgive me lord for the mistakes I make and help ### forgive me as well. Help reunite me with my children although not biologically mine, I’ve raised and loved them since they were babies. Lord father help me live my life according...
Replies
6
Views
274
The mental health burden of 2 separate maladies. I’ve known my kidneys were not healthy, but now I know it’s polycystic kidney disease. I know it is unlikely to get better. I also broke my leg nine weeks ago and it’s been a physical and mental challenge. It’s hard to be hopeful. I haven’t...
Replies
11
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom