I pray and ask Jesus to cast out your demons far away and that they will never return. Read Ephesians 6:10. Be strong, God loves you and He will help you if you go to Him. Pray without ceasing, always pray in the Spirit. Ask. Request. Pray. Thanksgiving. Love.

God bless you ###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is a good boy but got involved with the wrong crowd and is now in trouble. I ask that y'all help me pray over him. That he is given guidance, patience, understanding, and release. Lord works in mysterious ways and I know he had this happen to slow him down and reflect on his life.
Replies
11
Views
227
Dear Father, please mend my broken relationship with ###. Please forgive me lord for the mistakes I make and help ### forgive me as well. Help reunite me with my children although not biologically mine, I’ve raised and loved them since they were babies. Lord father help me live my life according...
Replies
6
Views
273
I'm asking for prayer to be delivered from an evil spirit which has been tormenting me for many years. I can feel it around my waist, in my stomach, my back, chest and face. It also affects my manhood.
Replies
7
Views
479
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,940
Members
650,331
Latest member
Whoetanmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom