I'm asking for prayer as I start my new job tomorrow

Heavenly love

Prayer Warrior
I'm asking for prayer as I start my new job tomorrow morning. I'm a little nervous and I don't know what to expect. In the past jobs I had, I always tried to excel in my position even if I had to be the first one to turn in all my paperwork before the due date. I really enjoyed my job I had working with the elderly and adults with intellectual disabilities. I don't feel motivated about this job because I was offered lower pay. I had to take this job to make ends meet with no benefits, pay raise, or retirement. I know I am worth more with my experience and I feel that I was taken advantage of. I have had many interviews that I was qualified for but due to my experience being a supervisor in the field with the elderly and adults with intellectual disabilities, I feel that no one wanted to hire me. I never thought it would be this hard for me to find a job. I just ask that you all pray for me to have the strength to do this job and learn to like it. But I'm also asking for prayer to find a better job working with the elderly or adults with intellectual disabilities with better pay, benefits that I can retire from, and don't require that I use my vehicle for transportation. I just want to be happy. This is my calling and I enjoy doing this type of work; I've been doing this for 20 years.

I'm also asking for prayer for my husband. His mom no longer speaks to him because he did not want to pay a fine for his brother who is incarcerated for robbery. His mom also told him that his sister doesn't want to speak to him and she also told his brother that he was not paying his fine. His brother used to call him, but he no longer does. His brother's wife has called and asked him for $2,000 to put towards bailing his brother out. He has explained to them that he does not have the money and they keep begging him. He feels like his mom has turned everyone against him and he has no family he can trust. Right now, he is feeling down. He is an emotional eater and has gained weight. He has a difficult time losing weight. Plus, he wants another job with better pay. He has had interviews but he believes he is not getting hired because of his weight. I just ask that you all pray for him.
 
I pray for you and your request, in Jesus name. amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.
Give Him this day and everything that it holds.
Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.
I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.
In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you :)

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I pray that God makes this job worth your while and that your husband's relationship with his family, as well as his health is restored. Remember to put your trust in God and He will never do you any wrong. Continue to pray and stay positive, and God will take care of the rest. He will never give you anything he does not believe you can handle. God has a plan, and this too shall pass, and you both will come out of this stronger. God bless you both!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for me, I am starting my new job tomorrow and still haven't heard back if I have passed my background check. I had an old felony on my record from ### years ago and unsure if that is going to stop me from being able to keep this amazing new job that God has put in my path. Please...
Replies
9
Views
364
Please let me get a job I am interviewing with tomorrow.
Replies
7
Views
252
My daughter is a little anxious about her new job tomorrow that she starts at the school she's a teacher for special education and she's not good with paperwork and it makes her very nervous and she's having a little hard time her name is ### I pray for her please and also that God will ordain...
Replies
4
Views
635
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,965
Members
649,740
Latest member
Kyriire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom