Im asking for healing from all the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### to be fully healed &restored from ALS disease! Please pray for my son, ### whose my caregiver &for God to provide additional caregivers &financial support
Replies
10
Views
131
I come in Jesus name asking for prayers for my little bud. He has been sick for 3 days now. He is ### years old now around ### pounds. He plays normal for a while and then something comes up. I have the medicine I'm doing everything the vet would. In Jesus name I pray he goes back to normal...
Replies
8
Views
215
Praying for Healing from HSV. I have been having outbreaks that are painful. I'm asking for prayer that God will eradicate this virus from my body instantly. In the name of Jesus
Replies
6
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,908
Messages
16,793,485
Members
649,472
Latest member
Sleanoraernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom