I'm asking all off you to pray and ask God to give

Richard Farris

Humble Prayer Partner
I'm asking all of you to pray and ask God to give me this job I just interviewed for minutes ago, that I get it please in the name of Jesus Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray and ask God if He could please show me a sign that He hears our prayers if it is His will. I'm feeling very lost. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
9
Views
172
Please pray and ask God to please spare us from these storms and let them miss us if it is His will. Please ask him to protect our lives and our homes. I'm afraid. I ask in the name of Jesus. God bless you and thank you. ###
Replies
11
Views
254
Pray and ask God what to do when I am tested like Job like this during this season in terms of job finding.
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom