I’m ### and I noticed that my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I received a refund check from the state back in October. I tithed on the refund. I’m also receiving a form of government assistance every two weeks and tithe in that as well since October. I have no other income at this time. I noticed that after utility bills and such are paid that I have...
Replies
7
Views
339
Plz pray DILIGENTLY for my healing from chronic constipation. Fighting it 1.3.years....very weary of the fight....God's Word promises healing....I believe that ### PLZ stand with me until the Holy Spirit releases you.
Replies
10
Views
133
Replies
10
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,292
Messages
16,797,792
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom