Im A Sinner Need Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulButterfly

Servant of All
I struggle with my emotions, my head hurts, things are a blur. My final year project is under way. I have sinned. I am not good in God's eyes. I have strongholds. Please pray for me. May the Lord's mercy pour to remove these sinful strongholds out of my life and all of have a stronghold. Pray for my health & friends. I feel lonely & need to make sure of things. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer for godly communication In marriage with miss-understandings and arguments -deliver my husband from love of temptation and alcoholism -delivers my husband ### from ungodly friendship leading him to temptation and sins and those influences causing discoed in the marrige -most...
Replies
10
Views
155
Heavenly Father, I come before You today acknowledging You as my refuge and my strength. I pray for Your divine protection against those who rise up against me. Especially envious insecure sister in law ### who had causing conflicts in my marrige not just with my husband but also to all of the...
Replies
10
Views
251
Tomorrow I start my new job. I’m really excited about my new journey tomorrow. I have training Monday and Tuesday. I’m going on third shift, but I have to work for a shift on training. I Pray and Hope that I work 10 hours tomorrow and 10 hours on Tuesday I can’t get paid because money is really...
Replies
8
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom