Im a non chalothic and one of ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Wha
Im a non chalothic and one of my friend told me about you. Please pray for me I have being trying to conceive for the past four years but unfortunately I'm unsuccessful. I'm very frustrated and I don't want to live ..when I heard about you then I felt you are my only hope coz i have showed doctors but got negative result please help me.
Thakyou so much for your reply

Im a non chalothic and one of my friend told me about you. Please pray for me I have being trying to conceive for the past four years but unfortunately I'm unsuccessful. I'm very frustrated and I don't want to live ..when I heard about you then I felt you are my only hope coz i have showed doctors but got negative result please help me.
It is not about being a catholic or baptist, or any other denomination, but it is that God loves you and His word says that the womb is blessed, so in Jesus name, I declare LIFE over your reproductive organs and even the sperm of your husband that you conceive and bring forth healthy children. amen.

I am very frustrated and sad
It is not about being a catholic or baptist, or any other denomination, but it is that God loves you and His word says that the womb is blessed, so in Jesus name, I declare LIFE over your reproductive organs and even the sperm of your husband that you conceive and bring forth healthy children. amen.
Thank you so much . Do pray for me.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
My life can be complete if God blesses me with a baby . Otherwise my life is worthless
Actually because of Jesus you are complete already. God has already ordained for the womb to be blessed, and instead of accepting the report from the doctors, why not simply start calling your womb blessed to bring forth children, in Jesus name.

Actually because of Jesus you are complete already. God has already ordained for the womb to be blessed, and instead of accepting the report from the doctors, why not simply start calling your womb blessed to bring forth children, in Jesus name.
Amen

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom