I'm 35 weeks pregnant, please pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My niece is ### weeks pregnant with her first child. She has high blood pressure and is showing symptoms of preclampsia. Praying the Lord's healing hands over mom and baby.
Replies
6
Views
284
35 weeks pregnant. Please pray for me. I have many issues and I am conflicted. My husband has caused me and my kids trauma and is with another woman at this very moment, instead of him choosing the Lord's path he makes wrong decisions every time. May he repent and follow the Lord. I am hurt that...
Replies
8
Views
367
35 weeks pregnant. Please pray for me. I have many issues and I am conflicted. My husband has caused me and my kids trauma and is with another woman at this very moment, instead of him choosing the Lord's path he makes wrong decisions every time. May he repent and follow the Lord. I am hurt that...
Replies
7
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,672
Messages
16,779,543
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom