Johxxx
Prayer Partner
If you're single I am here to dry your tears because the things that are in store for you are incredible rewarding. Can I hear someone say Amen.
I am a intuitive love healer. I help the widows, widowers, single parents, divorcee and broken hearted. Have you been confused about relationship/marriage or life in general finding out if he/she love you? You keep wondering and ask yourself questions like WHY AM I SINGLE? You're allowed to cry and to be weak. Just don't unpack and live in your sadness, feel it, and move to where there's healings. If you really need love then learn to wait. Maybe you're not meant to be together for today but meant to be in future. If you think you're single, God is just busy writing your own love story. The lord revived to me that... whosoever is reading this please take this message as a routine. You should read (Psalm 37:4) Pray, fast for 3 days and meditate on this verse and watch how miracles will unfold in your life. Major changes are coming to you. You should have faith and embrace these changes with all your heart and mind.
Singleness should not be viewed as a curse or an indication that there is “something wrong” with the single man or woman. Whatever your experience of singleness, recognize it as a gift from God and make the most of it for as long as you have it. Keep your eyes fixed on heaven. Human marriage matters, but it will not last forever. Our relationship with Christ must come first because our relationship with Christ is everlasting. Knowing how to be solitary is central to the art of loving. When we can be alone, we can be with others without using them as a means of escape. Instead of running away from our loneliness and trying to forget or deny it, we have to protect and turn it into fruitful solitude... Loneliness is painful, solitude is peaceful. Loneliness makes us cling to others in desperation, solitude allows us to respect others. When we stop looking for someone to complete us, we find completions in ourselves. The purpose of marriage is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. Marriage based on selfish reasons will not give you love, fulfillment or inner happiness. True love is not a hide and seek game; in true love, both lovers seek each other. True love is a spiritual bonding that binds two hearts.
I'm Rev pastor ###, prayer warrior, motivational speaker and a spiritual leader. I do prophecies and spiritual healings. I inspired positive transformation that lift mind and spirit to great heights. You'll claim the best over your life. You'll welcome miracles, blessings and good news. Your success story will be the example of what is possible in this life. You'll see how you'll overcome everything that bothers you. Bless you, I received that prophetic word in Jesus name. I decree and declare that the supernatural things of God be revealed to you even the more that the overflow of harvest begins now in JESUS Name Amen.
I need to hear 1000 people giving testimonies of the positive transformation they had after reading this. Say "YES" If you believe this to affirm it.
I am a intuitive love healer. I help the widows, widowers, single parents, divorcee and broken hearted. Have you been confused about relationship/marriage or life in general finding out if he/she love you? You keep wondering and ask yourself questions like WHY AM I SINGLE? You're allowed to cry and to be weak. Just don't unpack and live in your sadness, feel it, and move to where there's healings. If you really need love then learn to wait. Maybe you're not meant to be together for today but meant to be in future. If you think you're single, God is just busy writing your own love story. The lord revived to me that... whosoever is reading this please take this message as a routine. You should read (Psalm 37:4) Pray, fast for 3 days and meditate on this verse and watch how miracles will unfold in your life. Major changes are coming to you. You should have faith and embrace these changes with all your heart and mind.
Singleness should not be viewed as a curse or an indication that there is “something wrong” with the single man or woman. Whatever your experience of singleness, recognize it as a gift from God and make the most of it for as long as you have it. Keep your eyes fixed on heaven. Human marriage matters, but it will not last forever. Our relationship with Christ must come first because our relationship with Christ is everlasting. Knowing how to be solitary is central to the art of loving. When we can be alone, we can be with others without using them as a means of escape. Instead of running away from our loneliness and trying to forget or deny it, we have to protect and turn it into fruitful solitude... Loneliness is painful, solitude is peaceful. Loneliness makes us cling to others in desperation, solitude allows us to respect others. When we stop looking for someone to complete us, we find completions in ourselves. The purpose of marriage is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness. Marriage based on selfish reasons will not give you love, fulfillment or inner happiness. True love is not a hide and seek game; in true love, both lovers seek each other. True love is a spiritual bonding that binds two hearts.
I'm Rev pastor ###, prayer warrior, motivational speaker and a spiritual leader. I do prophecies and spiritual healings. I inspired positive transformation that lift mind and spirit to great heights. You'll claim the best over your life. You'll welcome miracles, blessings and good news. Your success story will be the example of what is possible in this life. You'll see how you'll overcome everything that bothers you. Bless you, I received that prophetic word in Jesus name. I decree and declare that the supernatural things of God be revealed to you even the more that the overflow of harvest begins now in JESUS Name Amen.
I need to hear 1000 people giving testimonies of the positive transformation they had after reading this. Say "YES" If you believe this to affirm it.
