If you struggle with guilt or low self esteem this will change your life, teaching, video

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

LISTEN TO THIS OVER AND OVER UNTIL IT SINKS DEEP INTO YOUR SPIRIT: Many churches dont every preach about the righteousness of God and it is one of the most important things for the believer to start to eat not only milk but flesh. It is written, Jesus resisted the devil every time he tried to question Jesus' identity. In the same way we should stand before the enemy and say IT IS WRITTEN, DEVIL, GET BEHIND ME...I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD.
This happens often to believers who call themselves SINNERS although they are born again and recieved a new nature, and became the new creatures in Christ Jesus.
Please listen to this and continue to investigate the subject THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD.
It will change your life and it will pluck you out of suffering, debt, depression, low self esteem, short out of religion....

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
How do we know when it is God's Word and not man's? IT IS WRITTEN. I had planned a completely different subject for this entry, but having attended street church this morning, where the minister spoke from the book of Jeremiah, the Holy Spirit led me to revist and redistribute this message...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Preface: In urban vernacular, to say to someone "You got served," is to generally convey a message of having put one in his/her place or to have triumphed over. Howbeit, scriputrally translated, it simply means, because God has blessed you, bless someone else. Because Jesus gave freely to us...
Replies
Views
🙏 Pray strongly that God continues to deliver me from the spirit of fears, anxiety, depression, stress, sadness, worry, guilt, regrets and my past. That God delivers me also from the spirit of insecurity, unworthiness, low self esteem, low self confidence, low self worth and no self love. That...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Are you prefering knowledge over Gods love and mercy? Are you prefering your own intelligence over Gods love and mercy? Are you prefering your own status/prominence over Gods love and mercy? Are you prefering DOCTRINES over Gods love and mercy? Are you prefering BEING RIGHT over Gods love and...
Replies
Views
I would like you to pray for me and my wife. Andrea and Johnny Tillis. We have been struggling for a while. We need help and prayer. Pray for her to forgive and let God deliver our marriage. She struggles with forgiving, her heart is harden, low self esteem. I want no divorce or separation but...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom