If You Can Pray For Me....thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Thank you for all the blessings in my life God. Thank you for all YOU have done, are doing and will do God. Please forgive me for my constant worries, anxieties and sadness. I do not take anything for granted God. After having 4 successful surgeries (August 2012, August 2013, February 2014 and May 2014) I am grateful that I recovered all due to YOUR grace God. God I am so lonely. Even with others around me I feel like I am not there. I want someone to spend my life with. God please grant me divine intervention with ### and guide him back soon and have him contact me. Only YOU can help me God. Please pray for me. Thank you. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Regarding these matters—the congregation, the general public, and the authorities—as well as what is possible: the Bible forms the foundation for some, while participation is decoupled from the relationship involving ###, ###, and ### in the context of the aforementioned engagement. Yes, and...
Replies
11
Views
157
Strength, increased faith & guidance in the midst of the pruning process/storm. Also, that the Lord will bring vindication against my adversaries who unjustly plotted & lied against me. And vindication on those who joined them because they didn’t like me. ###
Replies
10
Views
205
AI Overview How You Can Pray Without Ceasing "Pray without ceasing" from 1 Thessalonians 5:17 means cultivating a constant, conscious awareness of God's presence and maintaining a heart ready for communication, rather than a literal, unending stream of words. It involves a continuous mindset of...
Replies
6
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom