• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

If We Do Not Pray & Fight for Religious Freedom of Speech Now, We Won't Share The Gospel or Say What The Bible Says Once It's Illegal...

Intercessor

Beloved of All
If we don't pray and fight for religious freedom and freedom of speech now, we will not share the gospel and state what the Bible (God) says about the topics that make our hair stand up once it is banned. Selah (pause, think about this). We ask for religious freedom of speech and Biblical teaching to flourish here in The U.S.A. And worldwide, now, In Jesus' Name.

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Belfrus

Prayer Warrior
If we don't pray and fight for religious freedom and freedom of speech now, we will not share the gospel and state what the Bible (God) says about the topics that make our hair stand up once it is banned. Selah (pause, think about this). We ask for religious freedom of speech and Biblical teaching to flourish here in The U.S.A. And worldwide, now, In Jesus' Name.
Praise Lord .

Mestia

Prayer Partner
The gates of hell shall never prevail against the church in Jesus name. Amen

Muani

Beloved of All
I prayed for and with you in Jesus Name Amen

SisterCleveland

Prayer Warrior
Religious freedom is the center of sharing the gospel with everyone we know, love and care. I want all my coworkers, my unsaved loved ones and all my friends on line to get saved and be ready for Jesus appearing in the clouds to take us all home to heaven. Satan does not want us to go up to glory with Jesus. So, let us all fast and pray to God to intervene and give us more years to share the Lord with everyone.

God is gracious indeed

Prayer Warrior
Amen i have prayed for this in Jesus Christ name it is well Amen

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom