If someone call me for fulltime job ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Let me thank you first for having a good supervisor in the ### be very nice to me. And getting along and making the second in command laugh and a long time employee being a good friend to a friend if mine at Church. Now let’s break it down. I have to deal with the sun and the...
Replies
13
Views
227
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. I have truly walked through the valley of the shadow of death. I am so exhausted. In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete and I had secured a teaching job in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter had...
Replies
10
Views
349
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Dear friends, today is a sad day for me. Today is my son’s birthday. I miss him. In August 2022, my young sons, and I left Alaska for Texas to begin a new work and to set up our new home. My wife and older daughter at tickets to go overseas. Soon after...
Replies
8
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,084
Members
650,190
Latest member
Throudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom