If I no longer have money to move forward, go for food,

Lucrecia ulloa

Humble Servant of All
If I no longer have money to move forward, go for food, pay rent, light, water, etc. What to do? I do not want to pray. A bad man robbed me and the police already captured him, but he has not returned what he stole from me. Maybe he has accomplices. I ask God to make them return. I think they are a group and that the prisoner is not the one who manages the money but the robberies.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



It is Time to Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, with the sure knowledge that You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies, cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. (Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Christian Life Coach)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, I’m coming here today asking for prayers as I walk through a very difficult season in my life. I’m trying to let go of a part of my past that I held onto for a long time—someone I cared for deeply and had in my life for years. But over time, the situation has become toxic...
Replies
12
Views
303
Please pray for our niece ### to be guided by God what to do over Christmas and before Christmas.Please pray for my sister ### to make a speedy full recovery from this headache and forgetfulness that ### has been treated to your will Father GodPlease pray ### and ### are overwhelmed with the...
Replies
5
Views
128
God, I don't know how to move forward! God help me! God heal me! update 5 min. later: please pray for ### I am getting a lot weaker and my appointment with my doctor isn't for another ### hours and ### min.
Replies
12
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,704
Messages
16,802,631
Members
650,211
Latest member
Eldioreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom