Id like to asked for prayer for my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynoth4865

Disciple of Prayer
I'd like to ask for prayer for my ###. I plead for her to reunite with me. We have been separated now for a month. I really love her and need her. She completes me. I pray for God to soften her heart and lessen her pride and for her forgiveness. Please, I plead for your prayers, in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer that I can find the right person that will want to get married and give me a baby before ###. I am ### years old now. I don't wish to live in sin. I want a man that is just as much or more attracted to me in Jesus Name.
Replies
10
Views
427
I want and choose to forsake all others. I been on drugs. I have moved fast in the wrong directions as a criminal, as a man whose sexual experiences have been lust filled. Miracles in focus and make this connection. Different. Special. I know she is chubby. My unicorn. I asked her to marry me...
Replies
9
Views
288
Good evening, everyone. In this ongoing spiritual warfare fighting for my future wife, the enemy interrupted our life again. Last Wednesday night, the enemy attacked her mind to prey on her vulnerability with lies and severe anxiety from a moment of panic. The enemy has tortured her with an...
Replies
11
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom