Iam under treatment for ###..pray for me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mom's been suffering from cancer since 3 years. Her cancer came back in a more aggressive way and I want her to cure from it. The medicines are not working. I please need your prayers 😭 so that the medicines work. Today we will get to know about her CT scan reports. Please pray that it's...
Replies
8
Views
572
Take my hand, precious Lord, lead me on, let me stand, I am tired, I am weak, I am worn. I am thankful that I very much made it to ### for my appointments. I pray that I'll make it home safely. Lord, I pray that you'll continue to keep my family and friends and this world in your loving arms. I...
Replies
7
Views
247
As many know, I've been going through alot, and I thank everyone whom have prayed for me. All my life, my family has treated me very badly regardless of how I try to difuse and improve our relationship, especially my father, I try to help as much as I can but it never seems to be good enough...
Replies
8
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom