I'am so blessed & so thankful

Status
Not open for further replies.
I PRAY GOD'S FAVOR AND BLESSING CONCERNING YOUR PRAYER REQUEST

AMEN
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was faced with homelessness a few days ago, and by the grace of Jesus, my prayers were answered. I also found a new job that I start on Monday. I thank you all for praying for me. I am still in need of more help, however. My living situation is very tenuous, and I need a permanent, more...
Replies
8
Views
327
thanks for praying with me in Jesus name amen here is Tues update on my ### ( Please continue to pray for my ###. He is still in the ICU in ###. We are praying that today is the day he gets out of ICU and into a regular room.. please pray for pain management and that he can come home soon.)
Replies
11
Views
571
I WAS SO BLESSED AND HONORED TO REPRESENT CHRIST JESUS TODAY AS HE ALLOWED ME THE PRIVILEGE OF PRAYING WITH A MAN WHO IS CONFINED TO A WHEELCHAIR. DESPITE HIS CONDITION HE ALWAYS CARRIES A SMILE.
Replies
7
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom