Iam ### month pregnant. today I admitted in ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I had an accident. I was admitted to the hospital. My left shoulder bone is broken. Today is the surgery. Please pray for me. Pray that I will receive great healing from God. This is the first time I have been admitted to a hospital like this. So I am tense and BP. Pray that...
Replies
12
Views
473
I am ### month pregnant. I really want a baby boy. Please remember me in prayer. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
39
I am a ###-month pregnant today. Doctors took a scan. Some problems are there. Baby weight is very less, and the baby's head is not turned down. Please pray for me for a normal delivery.
Replies
13
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom