Iam having a nasty experience of hearing ...

Gaerweth

Disciple of Prayer
Iam having a nasty experience of hearing voices in my ears continuously blaming me for the bad beharviour in which I acted iam not peace but I've repented I also keep being bitter to my wife although I've forgiven her help me iam in anguish
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Pray Without Ceasing: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me with wisdom to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God let Your love, encouragement, joy, favor, peace, and protection rest upon my life. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, and confidence in You. Cause me to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the knowledge, understanding, and wisdom of Your Word daily. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to obey Your Word and will for my life (daily, moment by moment). Lord Jesus be Lord of ALL in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God save, deliver, heal, protect, sanctify, set free, and use each one of us for the glory of God. God make each of us whole and complete in You. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Luke 1:68 – “Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come to his people and redeemed them.” Extended Explanation: This verse is the opening of Zechariah’s prophetic song, often called the Benedictus (Luke 1:68-79)...
Replies
6
Views
153
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 88:18 – “You have taken from me friend and neighbor-darkness is my closest friend.” Psalm 88:18 is one of the most somber verses in the entire Bible. The psalmist ends his lament with a sense of utter isolation, feeling as though...
Replies
8
Views
174
Please pray for me about a negative experience I had with someone yesterday where it seemed like someone mistook my being kind for flirting with them when I was not at all. Please also pray for me about being irritable. I have been posting many times about experiencing spiritual warfare since I...
Replies
9
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom