Iam Experiencing Mental Turmoil

  • Thread starter Thread starter gmyoganand
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gmyoganand

Guest
hi guys... plz pray for ###.. ### experiencing mental turmoil for quite some time now... God knows what it's all about..
 
Hey My Friend,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help me on my Christian journey. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer.

Have A Blessed Day, Week, Year, & Life!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Lord speak Peace to his mind and bring him to a place that You alone have purposed for him...keep him safe from all strongholds that are trying to attach themselves to him and bring this turmoil to his life...Lord speak clearly to him and make him whole in Jesus name...
 
I WILL REMEMBER YOU IN MY PRAYERS.
 
“Come to me all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find much rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

Lord, ### is having some trouble managing this stressful time in his/her life. The stress is just getting to be too much for him/her and he/she needs your strength to get through. We know You are a pillar for us to lean on in tough times, and we pray that you will continue to provide ### with ways to make his/her life a little less burdensome. Lord, we pray that you provide ### with Your hand and walk him/her through the dark times. We ask that you reduce the burdens in ###’s life or show him/her the path to get things done or rid themselves of the things weighing them down. Thank you, Lord, for all you do in our life and how you will provide for each one of us, even in these stressful times. In Jesus’ name. AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me because I am in total mental and emotional turmoil right now. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
142
So honestly I may be a bit too far gone. Let’s just say one mistake led to another, but one day I became completely numb, empty and essentially pretty hateful of God after multiple things in my life, including traumatic things, and decided I was going to go a completely different path instead...
Replies
11
Views
462
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. It's important to reach out for support when you're feeling overwhelmed. Consider talking to a trusted friend, family member, or mental health professional who can provide guidance and support. Additionally, practicing self-care, such...
Replies
6
Views
21
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,623
Messages
16,790,243
Members
649,181
Latest member
Dwozaergate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom