Iam a ### who needs your help by

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the family from ###. Their daughter ### is ### and an atheist. She won't stop contacting child predators online, they had no choice but to cut off the internet and take away her devices. They fear she might plan to run away to be with her abusers, she won't get over her rebellious...
Replies
8
Views
123
I need your prayer for my wife ### ### ### she's having a tumor in her genital that needs operation, please help
Replies
7
Views
159
Jesus you see how hard I work at this. Please help me to pass this dumb class I beg you because oh goodness PHTC211 I need to pass this class with an A but a C at least in your name also help with the music I pray I can find homes for 4 kittens asap. A lady from school may take 2 in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom