I would want my trust in God ...

I would want my trust in God to increase. I want to learn how to listen to God and hear Him talk to me. I lost my job and I need strength to help me push through. I need a job as well. Also, I'm in a state of confusion currently and I need His guidance to make the right decisions that will lead me to all He has in store for me. I need God. I'm in deep need of His presence in my life. Please pray for me.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18 ……We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I believed in people who promised they'd always be there, but they broke that trust. The betrayal cut deep, yet through the hurt, I've grown wiser. Now, I protect my heart carefully and surround myself with those who have proven their loyalty. The experience has made me stronger, teaching me...
Replies
8
Views
262
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 32:2 – “But Elihu son of Barakel the Buzite, of the family of Ram, became very angry with Job for justifying himself rather than God.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, Elihu, a younger observer of Job‘s discussions...
Replies
10
Views
132
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 57:11 – “Whom have you so dreaded and feared that you have not been true to me, and have neither remembered me nor taken this to heart? Is it not because I have long been silent that you do not fear me?” Isaiah 57:11 is a piercing...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,525
Messages
16,800,593
Members
650,046
Latest member
Ghiularmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom