I would need to hear from God ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need for Jesus to come talk to me. So many hardships have been happening to me this month back to back. Losses I have been taking this month totaling over 500 dollars. Thankful I paid most of my bills but not happy with my carelessness. As much as i struggle to get money and need money. I need...
Replies
12
Views
220
Please God help my ex, he said he has some bleeding, he also has very low hemoglobin. Please stop the bleeding and heal him from whatever he has, calm him down and show him the right way to treat himself successfully from whatever he has. Please God convict the person who rented from my ex to...
Replies
8
Views
352
Because of the God of Truth, I will state that I don't want to live anymore. This request is supposed to be anonymous and unspoken. LORD, I wish I died now. God, please help me find a way to kill myself as soon as possible. God, I wish I stopped living. LORD, find a way for me to have this...
Replies
9
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,808
Messages
16,792,733
Members
649,410
Latest member
Dngiyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom