I would like some advice. The Bible says ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sandytoes
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sandytoes

Guest
I would like some advice. The Bible says to honor your parents. What if one of the parents is an atheist and condemns your religious faith? How do you explain this to a child? I do not know what to do. I appreciate any advice.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God bless me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It! And It Is So!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Carry on in your faith. Don't listen to the words against your spirituality. You are on a different path and your parent does not understand you. That's okay. It's you who must understand you. Don't let anyone get between you and God. Honor your parent in every other way. I'll be praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 10:8 – “The wise in heart accept commands, but a chattering fool comes to ruin.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb contrasts two types of people: those who are wise and those who are foolish. The wise person is...
Replies
7
Views
116
I don't know if this is the right place for what I need, nor what I'm doing right now, but I am feeling very lost and I really need some faith, I need help that I will receive my offer finally from the University of ###, my dream university, I have never been very religious, but whenever my...
Replies
10
Views
460
🐑 Kindness of God Softens Hearts 💗 Rom 2:4, Angelic Help🤺 Gen 19:16, Holy Spirit Work, Jn 16:8, Grace to Embody Christ's Love, Biblical Advice Bears Fruit… 💝 Father, in Your kindness, soften my matrimonial love (we committed to each other before You in the presence of many witnesses as You...
Replies
10
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,700
Messages
16,779,910
Members
648,236
Latest member
Guydarford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom