I would like prayer that my ###, ###, will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyface

Humble Prayer Partner
I would like prayer that my niece, ###, will overcome her self-consciousness and shyness and perform a better job as a result. I need prayer that my sister, ###, will have an humbling experience to make her stop belittling me. I would like prayer that ###'s husband, ###, will have an humbling and learning experience to make him stop belittling and embarrassing me when I visit their house on holidays----for one thing he doesn't let ### turn the heat up and my circulation in my feet gets really bad when it is cold and my diabetes and fibromyalgia gets extremely painful and no matter how much I complain, the sadist (###) won't turn up the heat yet they both claim to be born again Christians. This is a really serious situation where my legs get really unbearably sore. ###
 
heavenly and most merciful father i surrender this prayer request at your feet please lord hear the prayer let your loving hands be upon this people in jesus name i pray let your name be glorified

amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer is that ### does great during surgery. I pray for the doctors to make good decisions using their skills. I pray that they are able to remove the spleen and the tumor completely without complications and mostly I pray that this tumor is NOT malignant, and has not spread to any other...
Replies
11
Views
278
There has been some bad kids that have been hanging around in front of where we live. They use a lot of bad language and slander whenever they see us step inside and outside of the house. We need help praying that God will relocate them to a different area to hang around.
Replies
9
Views
161
I have a mild dislike of scholarly behavior god I ask for a hurricane to get me 12 days off school
Replies
9
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom