I would like prayer that God will send ministering ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyface

Humble Prayer Partner
I would like prayer that God will send ministering angels to keep my family safe as we drive, work, play and our normal pursuit of life. I thank the Lord for bringing me financial miracles and I would like to get enough money from the bank to renovate the important things in my house---may the Lord guide me and help me to be patient and not run ahead of my horses. I need prayer that God will open doors for me and my family. Dear Lord thank you for helping me lose weight which is better for my health and for the doctors giving me the right kind of medicine and for healing my elbow, ankle and arm joint. And also please pray that God will protect my liver and kidneys and cause my diabetes to be in control and healed also for my depression, anxiety, panic to be replaced with the joy of the Lord. Thank you.
 
I prayed for your request today, in Jesus' Name, according to God's perfect will.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer is that ### does great during surgery. I pray for the doctors to make good decisions using their skills. I pray that they are able to remove the spleen and the tumor completely without complications and mostly I pray that this tumor is NOT malignant, and has not spread to any other...
Replies
11
Views
275
Replies
6
Views
289
I would like prayer to break strongholds please
Replies
9
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom