I would appreciate your prayers as I am not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godrescuedme

Humble Prayer Partner
I would appreciate your prayers as I am not sure what to do at this point in my life. I really need guidance and direction from THE LORD. Thank you.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father we come to you knowing that you have created all for a devine purpose. We come asking for a revelation in the path our ### should go. We come as open vessels to be used in you service. We open our spirits, minds and hearts in expectation of hearing from you. We thank you Father for all you have done and will do. Forgive us if we did not exhibit your grace, love and mercy. Continue to work on us so that we will become lke your son Jesus Christ. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got results from the latest cancer scan today and the news were mixed. Some good, but the cancer is growing in the bladder and around the right kidney. I get to continue the chemotherapy, but I would appreciate prayers in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
9
Views
302
Please Pray this in Jesus' Holy name. Father in Heaven, Please heal the hearts of all were involved in the ### fire. Please strengthen the resolve and determination of the researchers looking to cure stroke disease. Please grant me a good, calm sleep tonight, with no nightmares, and no panic...
Replies
8
Views
332
I have been going through a long season of struggle and feel ‘stuck’. Stuck in life and stuck spiritually. Lately, I have had a hard time hearing from God, and am feeling discouraged, weary and exhausted from the battle. My deepest desire is to know truth, grow closer to the LORD and have a...
Replies
12
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,706
Messages
16,791,483
Members
649,297
Latest member
Aliolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom