Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For ### years I worked in a party sincerely. But they humiliated me. Please make me famous through my new party so that I can take sweet revenge on them.
Replies
6
Views
212
I worked for many years but I never built my house, please Man of God! I need your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
57
I worked the continued from 7/5/2014 up to now 2 years as not paid me please prayer for ### so that ### can pay me prayer for ### and ### family to have a financial break through
Replies
2
Views
37
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom