I woke up today with.....

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

a. Praise to God almighty from the bottom of my heart.
b. The pain in my teeth has gone away because of prayers of the saints and of the mercy of the Lord touching each molar I have.
c. Thankful for being healthy and alive to praise and glorify the Lord on His day. Sunday, a day to worship and praise the Lord.
d. I am blessed to have wonderful prayer warriors and fellow church goers who always bring lost souls to the feet of Jesus.

I woke up today with love and thankful heart to Jesus for touching my body and my soul. I was having deep depression and sickness this past week.
I called on the Lord and He heard our voice and He healed me completely.
Thank you brothers and sisters for all your prayers.
God bless you.

b. The pain in my teeth has gone away because of prayers of the saints and of the mercy of the Lord touching each molar I have.
c. Thankful for being healthy and alive to praise and glorify the Lord on His day. Sunday, a day to worship and praise the Lord.
d. I am blessed to have wonderful prayer warriors and fellow church goers who always bring lost souls to the feet of Jesus.

I woke up today with love and thankful heart to Jesus for touching my body and my soul. I was having deep depression and sickness this past week.
God bless you.
PRAISE GOD!!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

God bless you.
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen

Lord, we ask that you fully protect in the bubble of your love brother Barlow and keep him safe from any witchcraft, sickness, pain, depression in Jesus name. Thank you that Jesus died and bore everything on him to set us free. We are free!!! in Jesus name, amen!

Let us all wake up with praise, honor and glorifying the Lord all day long. Wherever we are, whatever we are doing it will be done all for the glory of God the Father. Yes, me too, I woke up this morning with more love to my heavenly Father who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us.

Similar Requests

• Article
When we gather together in the name of the Lord, then for sure, we are so blessed, helped and healed. Jesus hand of mercy comes to our heart and mind and makes us all feel like we are in heaven. We are really blessed. We felt the touch of God. With thankful heart we sung. For all the...
Replies
Views
Hi before i woke up today after going to bed for the night i had nightmares about my best friends / cousins and brothers and other family making faces at me and trying to attack me and rip my ripping my face off i been having those dreams for the last year and been dreaming of those type of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Today is a new day to praise the Lord. Let us all see the wonders Jesus can do this day and the days in the future. Wake up every morning with the thought. God is going to do wonders in my life. And the life I touch today. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
The deepest desire of my heart is for you to have peace that comes down from heaven, security and heavenly falls on your life and the life of those you love and care. Jesus is the center of all joy and peace. Enjoy His presence, enjoy His eternal love and care just as He has promised to all...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible Verses About Never Give Up Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. 2 Chronicles 15:7 - Be...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom