I will be here for you, says the Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This is the eternal promise coming down from Jesus, to be with us wherever we are and in whatever situation we are in. I will be here for you, to help you, to heal you, to bless you and to guide your steps to heaven. Yes Lord, I believe You are speaking to my heart and I am so grateful to know You are so near to those who call on Your name in faith believing this is true.

Let us all listen in silence what Jesus wants to say.
If our heart is full of others things.
We cannot hear the heavenly voice.
It comes down from heaven above.
To lead us all to His holy throne.
In praise, adoration to Him alone.

My sheep hear My voice, and I know then, and they follow Me.
John 10.27

As we walk through the heavenly door in heaven, we will feel Gods presence. This is really the place where our dear Lord abides and wants to bless our life. Just open your heart and mind and let Jesus speak to your heart today and forever.
Amen

This is the eternal promise coming down from Jesus, to be with us wherever we are and in whatever situation we are in. I will be here for you, to help you, to heal you, to bless you and to guide your steps to heaven. Yes Lord, I believe You are speaking to my heart and I am so grateful to know You are so near to those who call on Your name in faith believing this is true.

John 10.27

As we walk through the heavenly door in heaven, we will feel Gods presence. This is really the place where our dear Lord abides and wants to bless our life. Just open your heart and mind and let Jesus speak to your heart today and forever.
Amen
The Lord is a stronghold to those who trust in Him. Those who know Him, they know He is fair and just in everything He does. So, whatever you do or say, it will be done for the glory of God the Father.

John 10.27

Amen
Our wonderful and faithful Friend on earth, it is Jesus, our dear Savior and Lord. His mercy and compassion will never ever depart from us. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on all of us so we will worship and adore Your holy name wherever we are.

John 10.27

Amen
Amen. Thank you Jesus.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Our dear Lord clearly said to all of us who hears Gods voice. My sheep hears My voice and they follow Me. John 10.27 Let us all hear Jesus voice and follow Him all the way to heaven. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, full of love, mercy and compassion told the truth to those who were following Him wherever He went. He said. My sheep listen to My voice, I know them and they follow Me. John 10.27 God is not too far from us to speak heavenly tunes to our ears and touch our hearts with His love, mercy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom