I went to court this morning. I received a continuance

melodyanne

Account Closed
I went to court this morning. I received a continuance for next Thursday, it will be a jury trial. I couldn't pay the appearance fee, the judge waived it. There were two very nice people who were of help to me, a clerk and a security guard. They gave more help than their jobs allowed. Please pray for the Lord's good graces towards them. Please pray for my friend ###'s well-being. Please pray for my sons ### and ###'s well-being. Thank you for praying for us. Thank You Father for Your blessings today, in Jesus' name.
 
[SIZE=14pt]`:~) [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]May Jehovah our God in Jesus’ name bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Prayer Focus: God I lift up to You all those I love, care about (including myself), and the writer of this prayer. God I ask You in Jesus’ name, bless each of us with what we stand in need of and everything that You want us to have. May we each prosper, be in excellent health, and cause our soul to prosper in the Word and ways of God. May each of us come to know You the way You want to be known, love You with all our heart, soul, strength, and with all our mind. Bless each of us with a passion, hunger, and thirst to read, meditate upon, study, soak, listen to, and obey Your Word. God “Wash” us in Your Word. [/SIZE]God watch over each of us and keep us safe from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger. Save those of us that stand in need of salvation. Deliver those of us who stand in need of deliverance. Heal those of us who stand in need of healing. Encourage those of us who stand in need of encouragement and encourage each of us on our journey in Christ Jesus. May we each acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to lead, guide and direct our footsteps, the words of our mouth, and our actions. God thank You for honoring this prayer over each of our lives today and for always. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! 



 
Thank You, Praise You Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you :)

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This morning, I received the results of my blood tests, and the doctor informed me that there may be an issue with my kidneys. More tests are needed before a course of treatment can be decided. I humbly ask for your prayers—for healing, for strength, and that God, in His mercy, will restore my...
Replies
7
Views
299
Just this morning I received a devastating news that my cousin ### has been diagnosed with cancer and she has been asked to leave to another city for further treatment. My families on both paternal and maternal sides have been facing lots of struggles with this health issue. It is so...
Replies
9
Views
248
Miraculously earlier this morning I received Isaiah 46 verse 8. I read it several times with no success to comprehend it. Please read and guide me through it spiritually. In Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom