I Was With My ### For Over 10Yrs, We ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlschandler

Servant of All
I was with my ex for over 10 yrs, we tried for 6 yrs to get my daughter, I loved him so much. He left us right after my daughter was born for a @#$@# at the bank. He destroyed our family, we were completely devastated, my son called him dad, we lost our home, we lost everything. I have always wanted him to wake up and realize what he is doing, It has been 5 years since then why am I still hurting so much? I am so tired of hurting, I want it to stop. He is getting married to her and it's killing me. They should be the ones hurting not us!!!! I need peace, we need peace Please Jesus
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I was with my ex for over 10yrs, we tried for 6yrs to get my daughter, i loved him so much. He left us right after my daughter was born for a @#$@# at the bank. He destroyed our family, we were completely devastated, my son called him dad, we lost our home, we lost everything. I have always wanted him to wake up and realize what he is doing, It has been 5 years since then why am i still hurting so much? I am so tired of hurting, I want it to stop. He is getting married to her and it's killing me. They should be the ones hurting not us!!!! I need peace, we need peace Please Jesus
This happens to the best of us sometimes. The thing I had to realize & that you must realize is that God can heal you of this hurt but only if you let Him. I know it's hard to let go sometimes. Just forgive him & let Jesus fill that void in your life. Sometimes the things that happen to us are not by mistake. With God, He Promises to turn every hurt, restore everything at was lost & give you double for the unfair things that happens in our lives. God wants to heal you so let Him. He wants to bring you to a bettr place but you have to be willing to step out of hurt & into Faith. I know how you feel & I am a witness that God will heal you & bring you to a better place. ~Blessings
 
I feel so sad that you and your daughter are still hurting. Try saying, "Bless them, Change Me". Over and over. Ask God to change how you feel about the situation. You can't change them, but You can change You. With God's help and undying Love, it will get better. I am praying for you now in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
Praying for your healing. Praying that you can forgive him and love yourself enough to know you deserve better. God makes no mistakes. He was the one who was meant to give you your beautiful daughter, but he was not the one meant to make your heart whole. I pray that God makes your path clearer to you, and that the pain you've felt is nothing compared to the love you will find.
 
Your story really touched me. I am so sorry for your grief! Wow. This man is sinning against God and you. Pray for his repentance for his own good because he is in danger of eternal consequences. God can take care of your needs; he does not need this man to take care of you. I am so so sorry that this man sinned and it does have consequences that hurt you now and has been hurting you for 5 years. God will give you double for your trouble - it says so in Isaiah. 61:7 "Instead of their shame my people will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace they will rejoice in their inheritance; and so they will inherit a double portion in their land, and everlasting joy will be theirs."

I had a friend that had a husband cheat and then married a girl a short time later so she was sad. But I do not believe they could be happy inside if they are not walking and growing with Christ.

She finally did marry a year and 1/2 later and has the most amazing life and husband and she is good with God and growing with Christ.

Let God heal you. Trust God to bring you a good man. Cheating is a reason that God will let you out of a marriage. Forgive and do not look back. God loves you so much. You will be rewarded by keeping your faith through this trial!!!

Dear Lord, You are a wonderful counselor and provider of all our needs. You care about our inner needs and our spiritual growth. Help this Christian to release this man and forgive him 100%. Help her to bless him and bless his new wife. You told us to forgive our enemies and bless them. I intercede for this daughter, she needs your forgiveness for having any unforgiveness in her heart. She repents and turns from all unforgiveness and anger to the ex and the new girl. She needs your strength to do this. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us!!! Help her to repent and ask for your strength every day if she needs to until all the pain is gone. Cover her with your wings. Bring her great peace that passes all understanding. Lord you promised us double for our trouble. Bring her her reward for trusting you while she is sinned against and for doing her part by forgiving. Thank you Lord for the guidance in your word. You bring us peace and joy on the inside and then you can also bring the external rewards. The inner rewards are far greater than the external that may only be superficial. This ex only has superficial goodness in his life. This will not help him in life's storms. We praise you for never forsaking or leaving us. Bring this sweet Christian a new husband who is faithful and strong in his character. Bring her a man who is humble and loves you!

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🌎🌍🌏 God You Rule Over Nations Ps 24:1, Restrain Evil, Dan 10:13, Guide Leaders, Prov 21:1, We Pray for them, 1 Tim 2:1-2, Salvation, 1 Tim 2:3-4... 🙏 Father, we confess with the great multitude in heaven, shouting praise, The Lord God Omnipotent Reigns, Rev 19:6... Reign! Ride forth victoriously...
Replies
9
Views
127
🌎🌍🌏 God You Rule Over Nations Ps 24:1, Restrain Evil, Dan 10:13, Guide Leaders, Prov 21:1, We Pray for them, 1 Tim 2:1-2, Salvation, 1 Tim 2:3-4... 🙏 Father, we confess with the great multitude in heaven, shouting praise, The Lord God Omnipotent Reigns, Rev 19:6... Reign! Ride forth victoriously...
Replies
10
Views
142
🌎🌍🌏 God You Rule Over Nations Ps 24:1, Restrain Evil, Dan 10:13, Guide Leaders, Prov 21:1, We Pray for them, 1 Tim 2:1-2, Salvation, 1 Tim 2:3-4... 🙏 Father, we confess with the great multitude in heaven, shouting praise, The Lord God Omnipotent Reigns, Rev 19:6... Reign! Ride forth victoriously...
Replies
13
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom